[MV] Not all Greek To Me!

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 05:00:08 PDT

At 01.31 05/10/00 +0100, MIKE wrote:
>Am I the only one who receives Bryan Rupp's messages in some weird
>Greek/Russian/Cyrillic font? Do the rest of you communicate in some secret
>language which us mere mortals are not privy to? Is Bryan Rupp wondering
>why he never gets a reply? We should be told.
>
>Mike S. UK

Oct 5 2000

No! I receive messages already... uncripted (perhaps, my computer is
Enygma equipped?)!
Sorry, Mike. However, I am receiving double messages one or two days later...
For example MUTTGURU posting on M151 oil and Henryk Teller posting on
"Govr" power/taxation: both reached me twice the day after!
Regards and
O.D. is Much Better!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320

(Need Decorative Ceramics for presents or collection? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please, check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)