Re: [MV] WWII M-151

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 06:48:48 PDT

Hey all:

Thankfully the glorious M151 does not closely bear resemblance to the
WWII.jeep. in that I am 6'4", and will admit to 250 lbs, and can not even
get into a wwii jeep.

This weekend a list member who shall remain nameless got married,

I was assisting in the organization and procession. The bride was to be
transported in a GPW (Maybe an MB (They all look alike)). The son who was to
drive the jeep flooded it, and I had to try to get in, (Mind you , wearing a
tight tux, with a very sharp camo vest and tie). and start the little beast.
I finally was able to hook my right leg around the wrong side of the stick
shift, and leaned out the drivers door while holding onto the windshield top
to start the thing<G>.

Hank the contorsunist! <sp>

Lots of M151 series trucks