HR4205 is dead!

From: t.glance@att.net
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 08:05:23 PDT

I just got a call from Jesse Helms office, and the
offending language in HR4205 is gone! He thanked me for
my concern and said that the huge number of calls that
were received from around the country(against the wishes
of the MVPA, i might add) were a deciding factor. Once
word of this got out into the Firearms rights groups it
was all over, remember who our allies are and support
them when they need our help!

I am still going to keep a very close eye on things from
now on, however, this thing is bound to resurface again
and again until we have some very major changes in
government.

Tim in NC