[MV] Gun Show/MV's - Pictures!!

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 01:14:10 PDT

At 15.31 04/10/00 -0700, KEITH wrote:
>ALL, this weekend is the Puyallup (30 Mi south of Seattle, Washington) Gun
>Show at the Puyallup Fair Grounds (in doors). The Puget Sound Military
>Vehicle Collector's Club and friends will be there on Saturday with lots
>of vehicles. (Ferrets, Saracan, M-38's, WWII jeeps and "stuff") And
>Friends of Willi N Joe will be there on Sunday with their tents and
>equipment and more vehicles like a Chev 1.5T cargo truck and more jeeps.
>Come on down to visit and drool. (Only drool in O.D. acceptable) Later,
>Keith B Dewey, Secretary.

Oct 6 2000

KEITH
don't forget to take pictures!!! If possible, please, take a note of what
you have photographed...
At WAR & PEACE 2000, I did take a note of all the 160 plus photos I took...
 It is very frustrating for me to watch a photo after 2, 3 or 4 years...
and do not know "what the hell was this?"!! I suppiose it is the same for
all mil-veh aficionados!
Thank you for your understanding!
Regards and
"Only drool in O.D. acceptable" I agree: O.D. is Much Better!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320

(Need for presents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
original, handmade, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please, check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)