Re: [MV]

From: Surplusyes@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 15:15:33 PDT

I suggest finding a Jane's Logistics Ref book or other suitable ref that
gets you close enough, then select the closest font typewriter and just type
it in. I had the same problem here in MD a few months ago when the local MV
office said I needed the manufacturer, the main office in Glen Burnie did not
want to hear my argument that the Federal Government put in what they could
get from the data plate, there was no manufacturer listed. I went to the
local library, found a typewriter, seemed close enough and returned in an
hour and no problem.