Aberdeen

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 15:36:35 PDT

In reference to the below posting about Aberdeen, It is ALWAYS on the
weekend of about May 14-16 every year. (Armed Forces Day) This is ALWAYS
the same date of the Dayton Hamvention too. Two good events that you have
to pick and choose! Dammit, I wish someone would move one back or forth one
week! Julian

A fellow in our club is wanting to write up and do a presentation about his
experience at the 2000 Aberdeen rally. He asked me if I know how many
vendors were present and what the dates were for 2001. Having never been to
Aberdeen personally I can't answer the question, but I'm sure several of you
know both answers. Your help would (as always) be appreciated.