Re: [MV]title probs

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 17:19:09 PDT

First explain you're problem to the DRMO (I never let the truck leave the
DRMO until I know it's right) and try the "I'll call Battle Creek" threat. If
the threat doesn't work, call Battle Creek. If that doesn't work, don't your
states have DMV inspectors? If I have a problem with a truck the inspector
comes out and we solve the problem. The DRMO gave you clear title to that
truck, sometimes data needs to be assigned to it by the inspector so the
state is happy.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com