Re: tuning postings

From: Cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 23:04:08 PDT

Tim, & list:
Tim emailed me to let me know that my postings are formatted strangely. I copied myself on a few, and he's right. I'm not sure why, but it's AOL that's doing it.
Since I use AOL to post, and AOL does not use standard Internet mail protocol, my postings look different to everyone. AOL even adds strange punctuation and breaks paragraphs. Whe I get the copies to myself, they don't look like what I sent out. This is a problem they claim they're working on. To make it even worse, I access AOL via their new web mail utility, because the main AOL software does a LOT of damage to the Windows registry. Sorry if it causes you a problem, but it ain't me...it's AOL. I really am partially literate, and I try hard to make my posts make sense.
Regards,
CJ