Re: [MV]

From: Michael Howell (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 20:43:58 PDT

I have been there and done that. You probable won't get any info from DRMO. I
got a title bond on mine. Sometimes you can tell from the VIN on the data
plate unless they make up a number to put on it. The vin is suppose to be on
the frame but I never found it. Too much paint. The air ride seat and the air
shift front end are milestones but I don't remember the years. Check the
archive about 2 to 3 years ago.

Mike