Re: [MV] How to get your way (sometimes)

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 00:24:33 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: <LEEnCALIF@aol.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] How to get your way (sometimes)

> I and a number of other like minded people respectfully disagreed and
> suggested this is one of those situations where a multisided effort works
> best. The proof is in the pudding folks!
>
> Now lets fix this stupid import form 6 business!

Whilst I cannot broach any confidences, there was an amount of written
support from this side and I believe some also have actually contributed to
the F6 fighting fund specifically, this isn't a daft as it might seem when a
significant proportion of your livelihood comes from the export of MVs to

Richard
Southampton - England