RE: [MV] That "Army Smell"

From: Gary Pavone (gpavone@thegrid.net)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 15:34:14 PDT

My wife says I smell like "an Army surplus store". I always ask the same
question in response, "And that's a bad smell?" I agree that whatever causes
the smell is habit forming and I have yet to find any "patch" to cure my
addiction. The only thing that works is MORE, MORE, MORE!!!

Gary Pavone
gpavone@thegrid.net