Re: [MV] wiring kit

From: Chuck from Olive-Drab (cc@olive-drab.com)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 19:42:47 PDT

I have been working on a page about M-series connectors for Olive-Drab.
Here is a link to the unfinished page. Disclaimer: its not done, the
images are not all vetted for use, and anything else that's wrong.

http://www.olive-drab.com/od_mseries_connectors.php3

Comments welcome. I hope this helps,
Chuck

chuck@olive-drab.com