M37 Front axle parts for sale (cheap!)

From: Chris (cdavis@mail.johnsonmfg.net)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 16:20:48 PDT

Ok, now I just want it out of the garage.

See the following link for photos, they tell you what's there better than I
can.

http://www.surplustrucks.com/M37Axle/index.htm

The parts appear to be undamaged, but I can't vouch for anything. It was
supposed to be a temporary guest in my garage, but turned into an adoptee.
In brief, it looks like I've got one drum.
Other side drum, hub, back plate, and brake cylinder. Axle assembly less
axle shafts and differential.

I'm willing to sell individual parts (make an offer, I'm looking for the
space, not the money.) Or the whole lot for $25 or best offer.
(You handle shipping.)

Located in Southern California.

Contact Chris Davis:
Email: cdavis@johnsonmfg.net