Help... what's a M151A1 worth?

From: JagMkV@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 18:36:03 PDT

I just found a 1971 M151A1 for sale. It seems to be mostly complete, shovel,
axe, antenna, top, cargo netting, etc. Apparently it runs well. Has two new
batteries, etc. It's not restored, but is complete and original. No rust in
the floors, etc. Still has the original stencils. It was cut in half for
DeMil purposes and professionally put back together. Basically it is a good
running vehicle in good physical shape. I am a Jeep guy, and know nothing
about the 151. Did the DeMil process hurt it? What should I look for? What
are the problems with a M151A1? Most importantly, what is it worth?
Thanks for your help.
Craig Carragan
Southbury, Ct USA
JagMkV@aol.com