Two GMC 2 1/2 ton trucks for sale in Alaska

From: Bryan Rupp (ruppster@alaskalife.net)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 12:48:26 PDT

The first truck is a 1952 XM211 with very little rust. The auto transmission has been replaced with
a 5 speed manual. Troop seats are also present but no bows. Engine has been rebuilt and runs great
but needs the front brake cylinder seals replaced. Extra trans and 2 PTO's come with it along with
some other stuff. Asking $1,500.

The other truck is a 1953 XM220 Shop Van, serial number 020, in original configuration with four
heaters. All electrical components still present in van. Needs intake/exhaust manifold and fuel tank
put back on. Very little rust in cab but right front corner of box has a rusty panel. Includes and
extra engine and auto trans that need rebuilding. Asking $1,000.

Both trucks have the arctic cabs and are located in Anchorage, Alaska. Selling them to help pay for
another Dodge project that I just bought. Will take $2,000 for all and I will include $300 worth of
manuals.

Bryan Rupp
(907) 351-0388