Re: [MV] Gore-Tex Cammo

From: Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 13:27:17 PDT

Sorry, but I disagree..Gore-Tex when cared for properly will work
almost indefinitely. I spend many long hours outdoors and in extreme
and inclement weather for my job. I have two parkas, one is Eddy
Bauer's, the other one (with rain pants) Patagonia. After each
location job they get washed according to instructions and reproofed
using the formula available at Eddy Bauer or any other store like REI,
A16 or the larger sporting goods store.
Gore-Tex DOES protect well from rain and breathes. I would'nt go out
in the rain without it!
Antoine