Jeep toys

From: Steve Thrasher (gpw42@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 17:07:44 PDT

List,

Are there any toy jeeps available which would be
appropriate for a 2 year old? If so, where can you
buy one? My neighbor's kid has fallen in love with my
GPW and they want to get him a toy jeep for Christmas.
 I thumbed through back issues of Army Motors, Supply
Line and Military Vehicles and didn't see anything
fitting. The Neat Stuff Models ad is only for 1/48
scale things, which I think is too small for a child
that age.

Looks like I got an HMV recruit without even trying!

Steve
Richmond Hill, GA