Re: [MV] Gore-Tex Cammo

From: Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 00:43:37 PDT

C'mon I check that link, the guy talks about Gore-Tex Bivvy sacks.
Only an idiot would zip himself up completely in one of these and
expect to breathe through that fabric. It is not intended for that
kind of breathing at all, but intending as an outer garment that
protects you from rain and still lets your body perspiration
evaporate. THAT's what "breathing" means oin the Gore-Tex context...
Is this guy for real or he is just pushing another product?
ANtoine