Blazer emergency brake switch.

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 14:15:59 PDT

Hi all!
Emergency brake light not working. I replaced switch- what a pain in the
as........! Still not working. Brake light does not light when you turn on
key on either. I can see only 1 way to install switch. I also can't figure
out how it works. When you push emergency brake everything seems to move
away from switch metal arm. Nothing seems to contact switch.
Anyone got any ideas?
       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm