Future DRMO sales-complete message

From: Rick Welker (rickw_17030@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 19:33:31 PDT

Sorry about the first blank post, I'm using my wife's
laptop and my big fingers keep hitting the wrong keys.
I have been reading all the posts about future DRMO
vehicle sales and decided to call Michigan yesterday.
They told me they knew nothing of the government
selling all vehicles on contract to a sole bidder (as
Levy-Letham). The woman on the phone assured me that
the vehicle sales were to continue as they have in the
past. She was very pleasant on the phone and was happy
to answer my questions and seemed glad that I called.
Then comes today at the Mechanicsburg DRMO and the
sale officer tells me that they may not be getting any
more trucks on sealed bid sales as they will all soon
be going to a central contractor. ???????Who knows at
this point. Probably not even the man at the top.
Comments? Anyone know for sure and know of a DRMS or
DLA posting on the web about this?

=====
The difference between men and boys is the size of their toys.