Re: [MV] MILITARIA MAGAZINE INTERNATIONAL

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 05:44:39 PDT

At 06.37 12/10/00 -0500, CARL wrote:
>Sorry for all the typos but I just got up and am getting ready for Knob
>Creek
>Carl

Oct 12 2000

Carl
Thank you! No problem! You just need a cup of Neapolitan coffee! This is
what I do as soon as I get up!! It is a "killer" but it is so good... In
the U.S. you call it espresso, back in 1997 we found it everywhere with
Italian high pressure coffee machine (by Faema, IIRC!). But it was too
late, as my wife had with her our two-cups/little/neapolitan/coffee/machine
and a pound of Neapolitan coffee powder ready to be used!!! The year
before, 1996 we did not have with us the neapolitan coffee machine... 13
days with no Neapolitan coffee... sob... gasp...
O.K. back on topic: you are going to Knob Creek?? Wow (I said WOW!)! I
wish I am there...

Pictures, please (if possible!) don't forget pictures!!

Regards,

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320
(Need for presents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please click here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)