Re: [MV] Blazer emergency brake switch.

From: ken uhrick (kuhrick@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 07:32:36 PDT

if that blazer is like most trucks and cars
the bulb is hot wane key is on the e brake l switch grounds the bulb
as do the safety switch in the brake lines if prasher is not the same
front and back

looking at the wiring sheet for that blazer will tell you the fuse that
feeds it
same as gas gage i would think