condolences - off topic

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 10:39:17 PDT

My condolences to the families who have suffered the loss their family
members today in Yemen aboard the U.S. Navy Destroyer, USS Cole. To those
who were grievously wounded, I wish them a speedy recovery.

I can only hope that none of our friends/family/MVPA members were directly
touched by this tragedy.

The sneak attack on a US warship in a time of peace was an incredibly
despicable and cowardly act. I want to say more, but I won't as I realize
this is off topic. However, I just couldn't let this day pass without noting
this tragic event in the most respectful way I could.

Hope Arthur will understand.

Sincerely,

Jack Lee
U.S. Naval Ship Walker, Troop ship