Slightly off topic

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 09:38:17 PDT

Hello friends,

Am doing some house cleaning and discovered a Browning Auto Rifle (non gun)
under all this stuff I have. (Gee, where did THIS come from!?) My closets
are like a box of chocolates.....you never know WHAT you're gonna get!......
(BIG grin)

Am contemplating putting it on eBay and I have even contacted the
manufacturer to see if he'll swap me for something more suitable for the
Scout Car (req MV content) since the durned thing is in such really great
shape. Don't know the outcome of these negotiations yet.

If one of you wants one for your "war room" wall please let me know
off-list. You could hide it for a while and put it under the Christmas Tree
and claim Santa brought it for you (ya gotta love the guy!) so your spouse
won't ask too many questions!

Regards,
TJ Smith