Re: [MV] Change to feed mode, can't contact Arthur

From: Tim (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 20:22:58 PDT

Hi Richard

My Demon account cant send to Mil-veh@mil-veh.org either - I can ping
Mil-veh, and get there via Yahoo .... but cant email to it.... and emailing
Arthur's done no good either - I did get something onto the list after 3
days of messages on the queue at Demon... but I do get sent messages from
the list every day.... the last time I replied to the list was to Gavin's
message about the stores... Gavin got the message, but it never got to the
list... how many days ago was that...????

I'll try moving back to skylee.com to see if it forwards as you say yours
did and forward this there too... perhaps someone will notice...

If you find a solution, please let me know....

Regards

Tim