Armor viewports, periscope glasses, etc.

From: John Doherty (mofta@farmerstel.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 18:24:56 PDT

List,

A while back, there were some requests for armor viewports, or periscope
glasses, etc. on the list. I replied to one of those inquiries, and have
since lost the email in a 'system purge' by a date setting.

Whoever was looking for that information, I am sorry. I have some photos
posted of the units that I have available. The link is:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1049067&a=9364526

If any of the units catch your eye, let me know and I'll get detailed
measurements, part numbers, etc.. The boxes have been under a tarp, but
outside. So have definitely seen there better days. I'll try to get what
info I can from the boxes. There are several different types, and may be
more, as I've not gone through all of them yet.

If anyone else is interested, there are some more photos of some different
equipment that I'm working on there also.

Thanks

John Doherty
MOFTA Truck & Equipment