HR4205 Revisited

From: Taylor Restorations & Rentals (pahrah@intercomm.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 11:17:50 PDT

Congratulations to everyone for making our outrage at HR4205,
Section 361, known to our representatives. I mailed out several
letters myself to Nevada congressmen and senators.

My question is this: who came up with this 'nasty' thing? What is
their agenda, and how do we stop them when this is brought up
again?

I suspect it all came out of the Justice Department, just like the
year and a half long vehicle theft 'sting' at Fort McCoy.

If anyone knows who originated this, I would like the information
for future reference. It pays to be prepared.

Greg Taylor
Taylor Restorations & Rentals
Reno, Nevada