Re: [MV] Aervoe vs. Gillespie, again

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 05:16:59 PDT

As far as I'm concerned you get what you pay for. Both Gillespie (sp?) and
Averoe stink. What do you want for $30/gal? Gillespie 24087 is too brown and
will chalk up about two weeks after Averoe will. Adding hardener helps a lot
but don't add too much or it will get too glossy. I only use Randolph
Products out of New Jersey. It's more than twice as much per gallon but after
countless hours restoring some piece of junk, I don't want to ruin it by
saving 60 bucks on paint.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com