Re: [MV] ATF FORM 6's

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 09:22:59 PDT

In a message dated 10/17/00 9:18:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
etv100@earthlink.net writes:

<< On October 13,2000 A legal action was filed in the United States District
 Court of Columbia.

Way to go Earl! Fight for us and hold these people accountable for the
illegal and unethical under the table stuff they have foisted on us.

I wish the heck the MVPA would send you a check for at least a couple of
thousand.

Would rather do that than hire the lobbyist. I hope everybody sends you $20,
if we ALL did, we might get somewhere. Good luck!

Jack Lee