Alaska SUSV auction update

From: Bryan Rupp (ruppster@alaskalife.net)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 12:03:06 PDT

For those of you that were curious about how much the SUSV's would sell for I just got out of the
auction for the ones in Anchorage. For a list and description of the items auctioned go to
http://www.drms.com/newsales/html/special_sales.html and click on the link for IFB 38-1921. This
requires a PFD reader. There were about 130 bidders fighting for the 52 SUSV's. The average price
was $10,000 with the lowest being $6,000 for a cargo version with a possible cracked block (item #8)
and the highest amount of $14,000 for a flatbed version (item #44). The flatbed versions sold for a
higher amount with an average price of $12,000. I have written down the amounts for each item so if
anyone is interested in what a particular SUSV went for let me know.

Bryan
1952 M211 GMC (still for sale, $1,000)
1953 M220 GMC (also still for sale, $1,000)