Re: [MV] Winch pto shaft

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 16:56:39 PDT

Jock, Somewhere around here I have a shaft that came off a 2 1/2 or 5 ton.
What does the PTO shaft look like (length, U-joints, etc.)? I'm not sure
exactly where on the truck this shaft went and haven't seen it in a long
time, just remember I have it. It came with a lot of misc. parts. I'll see
if I can find it.
Keith