Re: [MV] Old WWII barracks

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 08:14:10 PDT

  Last time I was at Ft Bragg for Spec Ops refresher training
and "Operation Gallant Knight" ( ~ 1988)we were quartered out
in the back 40 in the WW II leftover barracks..

It was in Feb and we never did get the heating plant to fire
off so we slept in Mummy bags with them cute little OD night
shirts and skull caps..

Had to treck over to the newer barracks just to take a shower
and not smell like a dead horse..

Ahhhhhh memories ..

                               Bob B