2 1/2 Ton hardtops

From: John Doherty (mofta@farmerstel.com)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 10:59:07 PDT

Oh yee knowledgeable list members,

I'm looking for a hard top for a M35A2 for our volunteer fire dept.

SECO has some made for them priced at $625.00. Has anyone bought one of
their units? What can be said for it? Against it?

Memphis Equipment doesn't have any in stock. The ones that they are having
made are going to be about twice as much.

Does anyone have any additional sources? How about good used ones?

Any money trees for transplanting? Flying cows? N.O.S. hard tops laying
about gathering dust?

Never hurts to ask!

Thanks

John Doherty