Petrol cost in Nam

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 23:33:02 PDT

Presently it's $9.85 gal. in Ho Chi Mihn City. Just increased by 10% due to
problems in mideast. Now compare that to the wages. $250 a month is good
money.

No wonder mil-vehs in Viet Nam are so cheap... lol Who can afford to drive
one! What is not cheap are scooters that get 80 mpg. They sell for $2000 USD.

About the A2's I was mentioning earlier, they are stuck in country and they
are not going anywhere at the present time. If you got em out of the country
there is still a problem about bringing them back. Maybe in 6 mos things
will be changing, least thats what I'm told.

Jack (our fuel is oxygenated crap) Lee
Stuck in the PRC... that is C as in Calif