Re: [MV] Al Gore/MV?

From: Rob Pearson (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 03:28:03 PDT

Al Gore Drove them All... Yep, each model ! I think he learned to drive
the Wippet before tackling an MB At one time or another, that is... between
inventing the internet and "how to get money outa buddist "Monks"
He also said it was a little tough to turn the steering wheel. So, he
thought of the plans to invent some way to make "power steering" unit so
that all of the people could steer a little easier.
What a guy!
Rob P.
42 MB