Re: [MV] WWII barracks at Fort Leonard Wood.

From: milstuf (milstuf@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 06:06:39 PDT

I lived in a WWll barracks in the years of 52-55 went thru one Huricane in
it and a few other bad storms as well and it took it well.The only thing
that took them down was the wrecking ball.The base was sold off to civilian
intrest and was torn down (how sad).Was there 3 or 4 years ago.The Base
Barron Field in Foley Ala.Part of the Pensacola Naval Air command.My job was
as a Seabee was a truck and equiptment operator being a young kid what great
job and fun it was
Carl