Blazer Transmission Woes

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 16:04:48 PDT

Hi all!
Transmission is slipping while shifting from 2nd into 3rd gear.
Transmission shop tells me:
1. GM transmission has no adjustments.
2. Could be low pressure in transmission ($150-$200 repair for pressure
regulator or something ; I wasted money if repair doesn't work) or
Transmission is shot ($1000-$1200 mentioned).
Other than George at Vermont Salvage- I hope you find the rebuilt trans for
me George,
I need to plan just in case he can't find it.
This same shop wants a couple hundred to install transmission I supply.
I have no real mechanical ability.
Other than that the truck is great almost. Needs new Bendix too.

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm