M35A2 parts needed, actually LD-465 parts.

From: Bill George (primemover@2xtreme.net)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 19:56:20 PDT

Hello again, now I need for the LD-465-1C in a M35A2, I need the crankcase
vent pipe that has a bend in it to go around the turbo, I also need the oil
return line that goes on the bottom of the turbo. Mine got damaged when I
had to replace my turbo...yes, I had a temper tantrum...ran out of beer, it
was 98 degrees that day, and the last thing I wanted to be doing was
replacing a turbo! Thanks, Bill
Oh, what about a five ton bumper near CA?