Panzerlied

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 21:00:40 PDT

If you have seen the movie "Battle of the Bulge", there is a scene in which
the German Panzer Commander is in a hall with some of his men, and they sing
"Panzerlied", an unofficial song of the Panzer units. I happened across it
so if you are interested in singing along (both the English and German
verses are there), feel free: http://ingeb.org/Lieder/obssturm.html

Although I was born in England, and my father was in the Royal Tank
Regiment, I still think the Germans had better looking uniforms, better (if
not more complicated) armour, and more stirring marching songs....

Ian Wallace
MVPA 20862
1960 Ferret Mk 2/3