Re: [MV] Will I be really sorry if...

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 08:01:33 PDT

in 1965 US Army held training manuvers from WWII air base I was working at,
they set up a couple of tents to paint vehicles in - these were OD with
white letters and they were painting them to hide white letters I suppose
for the were painting them OD again, one tent was spray paint the other was
about 8 inch wide brushes and 5 gallon buckets,

I have repainted several that have brush marks on them that must have been
caused by brooms, also lots of times I find pained over grease and mud.

Everette

The strongest reason for the people to retain
 the right to keep and bear arms is,
 as a last resort,
 to protect themselves against tyranny in government

Thomas Jefferson