RE: [MV] Panzerlied

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 10:50:57 PDT

Oh, but I have been to many a tattoo, and I wear the kilt, proudly. But, you
must admit that the German marches are stirring, though. Great to listen to
while vacuuming, Linda says - gets a good rhythm going.

And, someone once said that "The British didn't invent pomp and pageantry,
but they have certainly perfected it"...

Ian Wallace
BRITISH 1960 Ferret Mk 2/3