bounce, warnings and list traffic

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 08:27:41 PDT

Hi list,
My email is through AT&T worldnet and like you, I've received about a dozen
daily messages, give or take.
I have received no warning or bounce messages. May be just a busy week for
most of us.

Well, here in Texas it's feast or famine.......from drought to
flood.......rained like a big dog last coupla days....streets and schools
closed this morning due to flooding and I'd bet the river is cresting since
they won't let anyone use the bridges.....nobody allowed out until 10AM.....
In other words, it's plain lousy restoration weather, though I could be in
the garage tearing down the dashboard I guess..... Nah....guess I'll just

Regards,
TJ