Re: [MV] curiously attracted to you

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 08:22:38 PDT

TJ,

I am worried about you. I know this disease is curable as I overcame it
myself when I sold my MUTT a couple of months ago. It is apparent you are
spending too much time on the computer instead of working on the amphibious
Scout Car.

The best therapy is working on REAL military vehicles (everyone calm down, I
am just kidding, M-series vehicles are real MVs too) from WWII. It also
helps if you wear some HBT coveralls with leggins to bed at night. Of
course, that doesn't always endear you to the wife, but in your case, it
might help since your wife has a more favorable OD MV disposition.

Simply surround yourself with some good quality WWII militaria and vehicles.
  In your case, just open your eyes, look around your house and breath
deeply. The MUTT urge should pass.

Jim Rice
'42 International M-3L-4 1-1/2 Ton Cargo Truck
'43 Ford GPW with M-100 trailer
'6? M422A1 Mity Mite (needs restored/FOR SALE)

Formerly owned M-series (I am M-series friendly!)
'52 M-38
'53 M-38A1
'67 M-151A1