RE: Pardon me for asking

From: Larry DeSoto (ldesoto@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 13:35:02 PDT

You know, I was a the pistol range one day, nothing fancy like
the toys at Knob Creek, when this rather nice looking lady came
in. She had a dainty little 9mm and a blouse with a low, scoop
neck line. Well, you guessed it. Somewhere in the second magazine,
one of those little hot pieces of 9mm brass flew straight up and
right down that scoop necked blouse. I never realized how fast
a woman can shuck a blouse given the right reason.

What does this have to do with MV? Nothing, but seeing all that
hot brass flying around that nice looking blond sure made me think
of it.

Larry