Help, parts needed! Parts for sale!

From: Brandon (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 20:14:08 PDT

Please look here for various Dodge parts (not necessarily Ambulance) I need,
and some I want to sell. All are applicable to WW2 Dodges (and some may be
applicable to other US vehicles):
http://www.koolpages.com/ww2ambulance/parts.html

Thanks, Brandon
===================================
http://www.therealgore.com/
GO to TheRealGore.com -- the Web site with everything they
don't want you to know about Al Gore!
http://www.therealgore.com/

You'll find out:

* That Gore financed his last campaign with money from the
  army of communist China -- the very people who have
  threatened the United States with nuclear destruction
* That more than a hundred people "took the Fifth" or fled
  the country rather than testify on Gore scandals -- some-
  thing the Clinton-appointed FBI director admitted that he
  had experienced only in "organized crime" cases
* That the oil baron who made the Gore family rich was a
  Soviet agent
* That Gore's corruption is actually worse than Clinton's!

Plus, get all the details --
* On his domestic policy -- how he plans to tax and regulate
  you to death (and beyond), how he treats every American
  like a child who must be "taken care of" by the federal
  government!
* On his defense and foreign policy -- gutting America's
  military while funneling money to Russian mobsters and
  cozying up to terrorists!

http://www.therealgore.com/