Re: [MV] M543A2 manuals

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 21:09:18 PDT

"Henry J. Fackovec" wrote:

> I checked out the link, how does a civilian get access to the site? all the
> info I found pointed to active military, and DoD contractors.
>
> Hank

 I suggest you fill out the request for access form. The site
administrator let me subscribe to the non classified section when I
added a comment that I was a HMV collector and would like to have access
to older, non classified manuals for restoration purposes. They gave me
a username and password and it has been smooth sailing.

Hope This Helps,
Mel Miller
2 X M725