Re: [MV] M35A2 in tank pump

From: Emmett Thompson (kt4al@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 02:36:41 PDT

Oops You are right. The part number for the M-35 (multi-fuel) is the -3
number. The -1 is exactly the same with the exception of where the pump is
mounted. You can move the pump up or down the side brackets. Same motor,
same brackets,same top, etc. I guess the only thing you would need to change
would be the flexible fuel line. Make it about 3 inches longer. You just
have to be careful of the motor assembly. I got 2 without the NSN but the
motor was stamped something like model 338 ( I would hate to go and dig it
out) but it had 12VDC marked on it. The assembly I sold had the same model
number but was stamped 24VDC. Just remember that the assemblies are the
same (the -1 and -3) just where they are mounted. If you have a Phillips
screw stick and a 7/16 wrench you can move it anywhere you want!

I hope this helps. Now I will put the pump assembly back in the CONNEX. I
need to straighten it up a bit anyway.