Re: [MV] Bendix and Glo Plug controller Card for Blazer

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 14:01:43 PDT

I am told the controller card is not the same. Chevy quoted me $70 for the
controller card. Front Line Military is $98, I ordered it from them. The
Bendix is the same from GM- Part # 1893445 I was quoted $67.
BTW_ All- If you get the GM upgrade for stock number #10045847 Glow plug
temp sensor for CUCV, the box will say coolant temp sender. It sure though
us for a while.

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm