Re: [MV] SUSV's

From: islander (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 22:43:21 PDT

Hi all,

>Does anyone know what the 100 SUSV's went for on the second day of the DRMO
>sale? It was held on Thursday Oct 19th.

More importantly (to me), the question of "who bought all these great
MVs?" comes to mind! I assume that at the quantities and prices
mentioned on this list that many will be showing up on the market sooner
rather than later. I for one would love to know more about this as it
develops. I have a Weasel that could use a "friend" :-) I also figure
since I already have to whine and cry about tracks that another vehicle
to worry about shouldn't decrease my life expectancy by much more!

Steve