Re: [MV] Winnemucca (NV) MV Show/Pictures!!!

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 06:05:32 PDT

At 18.23 13/10/00 -0700, GARY wrote:
>Is anyone from the list going to be at Winnemucca tomorrow (Saturday October
>14th)? I'm going to head out there with one of my sons. We will hopefully
>get there around 1000. I'll wear my MVPA hat. Hope to meet some Listers out
>there.
>
>Gary Pavone

Oct 27 2000

Gary
Pictures!!! Where are the pictures??? Wanna see the pictures (please!!).

Really! Any picture available?

Thank you!

Regards from the other side of the Big Pond!

Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320

(Need for presents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please, click here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)